12.1.09

PRO-TEC B2 Snow Helmet

PRO-TEC B2 Snow Helmet with Plantronics Audio Force Ear Pads

I have recently bought a new ski helmet PRO-TEC B2 and am so amazed with its qualities. Its multi-impact technology helps me to ride faster and help me to protect my head. I can also hear music while skiing as its Plantronics Audio force helps my audio player to stick with the helmet.

The sound quality of the music pads is excellent and it does not allow the wind to enter into the music pads. There is also a cord plug connected to the music player and lock the system with the twist locking feature to plug the ear pads tide while skiing. Now, whenever I go for skiing I can easily enjoy the music.

This audio player is multi functional with features, volume roller and one touch mute button through the glove friendly control systems. The density of this model is very high and it is both absorption to the shock and impact through its -molded ABS shell. The best part of this ski helmet is that when you do not want to hear the music then you can remove the ear pads. The liner of this helmet is removable and I can even wash them at my place.

It is also equipped with the surface activated polypropylene which provides the multi impact protection. I can also ski during a bad weather as its screened vents never allow the wind to stop and my head do not get heat. This helmet is very secure to wear as it is made with a very strong metal.

It is comfortable to wear as the chin buckles are adjustable and straps are easily arranged with the buckle. I can also adjust the strap with the gloved hands. This is most comfortable and adjustable ski helmet I have ever used in my life and would also try to use the ski of the same brand.

No comments: